Owners of trade marks can often exploit the commercial value of that intellectual property by licensing other people to use their intellectual property in a controlled manner. Allowing someone to use your intellectual property under licence would typically ensure a regular royalty stream as well as enhancing the awareness of your brand through the marketing and activities of the licensee.
The Trade Mark Prosecution Group of Adams & Adams is able to assist you with the following commercialisation services:
- License and royalty agreements
- Full intellectual property valuations
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Deeds of security and hypothecation
- Recordal of licenses
- Assignment and transfer of ownership