The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) announced today that it will hold an international advertising law seminar, “Social Media in the United States and around the Globe” in New York City on 30 March 2017. The event, which will be held at The Penn Club, is taking place in conjunction with GALA’s 15th Annual Global Meeting which is taking place in New York City from 30 March – 1 April 1 2017.
The seminar, which will focus on best practices for social media marketing compliance around the global, will include two panels, “Social Media in the USA” and “Social Media Globally.” The program will features speakers from seven countries.
“As the issues faced by global advertisers become more complex, we’re very pleased to be able to bring together two incredible panels of experts from around the world,” said Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Managing Partner at Frankfurt Kurnit in New York and GALA’s Global Chairman. “During these sessions, we hope to be able to give insights to advertisers that will help them market to consumers more effectively in their own countries and across borders.”
The Social Media in the USA panel will feature:
- Laura Brett, Assistant Director, National Advertising Division
- Joseph Lewczak, Partner, Davis & Gilbert (USA)
- Brian Murphy, Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA)
The Social Media Globally panel will feature:
- Jenny Pienaar, Partner Adams & Adams (South Africa)
- Ariela Agosin, Partner, Albagli Zaliasnik (Chile)
- Irina Anyukhina, Partner, ALRUD (Russia)
- Michel Bejot, Partner, Bernard Hertz Bejot (France)
- Hande Hancer Celik, Partner, Gun + Partners (Turkey)
- Peter LeGuay, Partner, Thomson Geer (Australia)
For more information about the program, click here. Admission is free, but space is limited. To register, please contact email@example.com.