Applications will be accepted between 1 December and 19 March only.
The Recruitment Games is an intense, amped-up assessment process for articles of clerkship.
Applications will be accepted between 1 March and 31 May only.
- Two-week vacation programme at our Pretoria office during winter school holidays.
- Vacation programme is insightful and rewarding. Seeing ‘law in action’.
- We invite students from all walks of life and different universities. Meet other students who share similar interests.
- Students are assigned to teams led by Partners with support from Associates and other CAs.
- Students attend lectures, some skills based and others content based
- Students attend consultations, court, discussion forums, etc.
- Assigned a research assignment and drafting work
- Students are exposed to two practice areas during their time at Adams and Adams.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
First impressions last, so do some planning and grafting before you even register. You’ll want to impress with a convincing Letter of Motivation.
When you’re ready, register online here, and be sure that you have the following information and documents ready:
- Your personal details
- A motivational letter
- Your latest Curriculum Vitae
- Your latest academic transcripts
- Your best assignment of the year (marked only)
- Two character references
The registration phase has to be completed in a single process, so you can’t come back and add any additional files or information. You’re only permitted to apply once as our system will block duplicate names, emails or ID numbers.